Last week the Wood Buffalo RCMP Drug Section executed search warrants in two residences on Beaton Place, and Beren Place in Fort McMurray.
The searches resulted in approximately 44 grams of cocaine, and 1 fentanyl pill being seized.
As a result of the search warrant four Fort McMurray individuals were arrested and charged.
The following three individuals were arrested and charged with possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking:
- Korey Spence, a 25-year-old-male
- Ashlee Payne, a 24-year-old female
- Stephen Melanson, a 26-year-old male
All three individuals have their next court appearance in Fort McMurray Provincial Court on May 23rd.
John Healey, a 35-year-old male from Fort McMurray, was arrested and charged with the following offences:
- Possession of cocaine for the purpose of trafficking
- Possession of fentanyl for the purpose of trafficking
- Possession of proceeds of crime under $5000
- Fail to comply with a Probation Order (x2)
- Fail to comply with a Recognizance (x3)
Healey will remain in custody until his next court appearance on May 23rd.
If you have any information regarding drug related crime in the community, you can contact the Wood Buffalo RCMP at (780) 788-4000.
Alternatively, if you would like to remain anonymous, you can contact Crime Stoppers by phone at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or on the internet at www.tipsubmit.com.