Group Admins

• Profile picture of DROCK979

Around Town

Public Group active 2 months, 3 weeks ago ago

What is happening around our region No Business posts or they will be deleted.

Seeking Music Instructors

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of AuroraChoir AuroraChoir 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Polly
    Participant

[b:b9d412dc6d]Seeking Music Instructors[/b:b9d412dc6d]

The Keyano College Conservatory is expanding and looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join their team!

This is a dynamic organization with over 800 students receiving instruction in art, dance and music.

They are interested in skilled instructors with experience teaching any of the following:

Music: Voice – Piano – Guitar – Strings – Drums – Woodwinds – Brass – Musical Theatre

They offer a very competitive wage. Positions start September 2011.

Please forward your resume to:

Dr. Karen McGale, Conservatory Coordinator – Karen.McGale@Keyano.ca

LOL! I wouldn’t put much faith in anything music related at Keyano being “long term” employment.

AuroraChoir

The Conservatory is always in demand and I’m sure still have long waiting lists for voice and instrumental instruction. There simply are not enough private instructors here. I hope they find some good people. Maybe some of the new school teachers recruited for this year will have some extra time and could take students at the college. The community could use more music.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.