Group Admins

• Profile picture of DROCK979

Group Mods

• Profile picture of Chris Byrne

Chit Chat

Public Group active 1 week, 1 day ago ago

No Business posts or they will be deleted.

Micro-wave down

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of TAS TAS 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Sandyee

Drat went to heat up dinner tonight and my over the range microwave, made a loud pop and don’t work no more. Change of plan…drat.

Anyways, I need to look around for a new over the range microwave, and am looking for suggestions. I want one with a quiet exhaust fan in it. The one we have/had was so noisy that if anyone spoke to me from 10 feet away I could barely hear them. Can anyone suggest a brand for me. Sure would appreciate it.

And one more thing, totally off topic here. We have an office desk we are trying to get rid of. If anyone is interested, its free, you will need a truck or trailer. Its on our front lawn (not wooden by the way). We are on Hillcrest Drive behind Casman Centre. In Thickwood. If you are interested come grab it please. And bring a buddy with you apparently hubby says it is heavy.
    :o :) :wink:

justsomeguy

Head down to Sears and check them out….but they don’t have power so can’t hear fan.

Sandyee

[quote:4f333935ed="Hashi"]I would go with LG. I had one in my last house and it was great and very quiet. It also looks pretty sharp.[/quote:4f333935ed]

Yeah LG seems to have a handle on a lot of stuff, hubby says he is willing to put out the money for a quiet one. We had one back in our old house and it did a good job and was quiet too. I was thinking Whirlpool as I never gone wrong with them. So I will look into it thanks Hashi.

Sandyee

[quote:13cbf191cb="justsomeguy"]Head down to Sears and check them out….but they don’t have power so can’t hear fan.[/quote:13cbf191cb]

They don’t have power so can’t hear fan….I am confused by that statement.

Sandyee

Oh Hashi…where can I find a LG oven in Fort Mac? Or would I have order online type thing…can you send me a link?

ouiouimerci

[quote:f812dd5c64="Sandyee"][quote:f812dd5c64="justsomeguy"]Head down to Sears and check them out….but they don’t have power so can’t hear fan.[/quote:f812dd5c64]

They don’t have power so can’t hear fan….I am confused by that statement.[/quote:f812dd5c64]

The power was out at Sears. Fans require electricity. Ergo, you can’t hear the fan. :wink:

k_cook

We have a Samsung one….and its pretty quiet….but what I do know is it cooks stuff in half the time my counter top microwave does!

We have an LG microwave and its not quiet, its actually kinda loud. We bought ot from Sears here in town.

BillyDee

[quote:ddf342ebd8="Hashi"]I would go with [b:ddf342ebd8]LG[/b:ddf342ebd8]. I had one in my last house and it was great and very quiet. It also looks pretty [b:ddf342ebd8]sharp[/b:ddf342ebd8].[/quote:ddf342ebd8]

LG or Sharp??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

TAS

The pop was probably just a fuse blowing, mine did that a couple of times in the past. A repair guy can easily change it out for you if that is the problem.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.