Preparation for the construction of the Fort Chipewyan Winter Road will begin next week with mobilizing from crews.
Despite the warm temperatures, crews are expecting to have the Fort Chipewyan Winter Road and La Loche Winter Trail opened as scheduled for December.
In the mean time, crews will begin working on the Fort Chipewyan Winter Road during night hours until daytime temperatures drop to freezing range.
Updates will be provided as required and you can check out the following for the latest information.
• News room – rmwb.ca/news-room.html
• Facebook – facebook.com/WoodBuffaloRuralCommunityConnection
• Facebook – facebook.com/rmwoodbuffalo
• Twitter – @RMWoodBuffalo
• Winter Road Hotline (recorded message) – 866.743.6111
• Construction Hotline – 780.793.1054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional information will also be posted on MyMcMurray.com as it becomes available