The Municipality announced new drop-in sessions for residents to discuss breathing life back into the downtown.
Due to the high turnout and response rate, the RMWB scheduled more meetings for July and August.
The list also includes meetings in rural communities.
Municipal representatives and volunteers will be on hand to answer questions and give feedback on downtown development.
- Wednesday, July 24 at 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. at Fort McMurray Urban Market, Jubilee Plaza
- Monday, July 29 at 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. at Suncor Community Leisure Centre
- Wednesday, July 31 at 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. at Fort McMurray Urban Market, Jubilee Plaza
- Friday, Aug. 9 at 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at Seniors Open House, Gold Years Society
- Wednesday, Aug. 14 at 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. at Fort McMurray Urban Market, Jubilee Plaza
- Wednesday, Aug. 21 at 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. at Janvier Open House, Janvier Municipal Office
- Wednesday, Aug. 28 at 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. at Draper Open House, Royal Canadian Legion Branch No. 165
Residents may also fill out a survey about the downtown on the Municipality’s website.
Furthermore, residents or stakeholder groups may request one-on-one meetings by contacting Pulse at (780) 743-7000.