The Municipality announced the opening for the Community Investment Program (CIP) for the upcoming year.
They will now accept applications for the Community Impact Grant and the Games Legacy Grant.
Anyone looking for grant information can attend any of the public drop-in sessions scheduled for this and next month.
- Thursday, August 15, from 1 – 4 p.m. at the Anzac Municipal Office
- Tuesday, August 20, from 3 – 8 p.m. at McMurray Experience, Jubilee Center
- Wednesday, August 21, from 6 – 8 p.m. at RMWB Open House, Janvier Municipal Office
- Thursday, August 29, from 6 – 8 p.m. at RMWB Open House, Conklin Multiplex
- Wednesday, September 4, from 5 – 7 p.m. at RMWB Open House, Mamawi Hall, Fort Chipewyan
- Thursday, September 5, from 3 – 8 p.m. at McMurray Experience, Jubilee Center
- Wednesday, September 11, from 6 – 8 p.m. at RMWB Open House, Fort McKay, Location TBA
The deadline to submit applications is September 23, 2019, at 4:30 p.m.
The CIP grants benefit non-profit organizations as well as athletes and performers.
The Community Impact Grant provide funds for social profits through three different grant streams.
First, applicants for the Community Programs and Projects grant may receive up to $100,000 in funds.
Additionally, the Community Events grant provides a maximum of $20,000.
Finally, the New Events grant offers up to $50,000 in funding, which declines in proportion over the next three years.
Social profits that qualify meet community needs and contribute toward the priorities outlined in the RMWB 2018-2021 Strategic Plan.
Athletes and performers who look to excel on the provincial, national, or international level may apply for the Games Legacy Grant.
Individuals may receive up to $1500.
Furthermore, groups or teams may receive up to $3000.
Rules, regulations, and guidelines for grant applications are available on the Municipality’s website.
Call Pulse at (780) 743-7000 with any questions.