The recently finished pickleball court in Waterways is now open.
The Municipality said the facility is also home to tennis and basketball courts.
Public health restrictions linked to the COVID-19 pandemic remain in effect.
Residents should remember the follow posted signage and the following guidelines:
- Only share equipment with members of the same household or cohort
- Practice physical distancing: Keep 2 metres of space between yourself and others
- Refrain from touching your face
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Stay home if you have travelled outside Canada in the past 14 days or have been in close contact with a COVID-19 case in the last 14 days
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60 per cent alcohol
The RMWB reopened several outdoor amenities over the last few weeks.
To see a list of parks and recreation spaces view the Municipality’s online outdoors map on its website.
More information on Alberta Health Services’ COVID-19 guidance and information is also available online.