The Municipality will hold drop-in sessions to discuss downtown revitalization.
Municipal representatives and volunteers will be on hand to answer any questions about developing the downtown.
The RMWB scheduled six opportunities over the summer so residents can offer ideas on the future of the downtown core.
Expect additional meetings in the fall, in particular for those living in rural communities.
- Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. at Fort McMurray Urban Market, Jubilee Plaza
- Thursday, June 27, 2019, 4 p.m. – 8 p.m. at Suncor Community Leisure Centre
- Monday, July 1, 2019, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. at Heritage Shipyard at Heritage Park
- Thursday, July 4, 2019, 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. at Shell Place Baseball Stadium
- Wednesday, July 10, 2019, 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. at Fort McMurray Urban Market, Jubilee Plaza
- Monday, July 15, 2019, 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. at Suncor Community Leisure Centre
Residents may also fill out a survey about the downtown on the Municipality’s website.
Facts and figures
- RMWB Council established downtown revitalization as a priority element in the 2018-2021 Strategic Plan.
- Residents or stakeholder group may request one-on-one meetings by contacting Pulse at (780) 743-7000.